Monday 30 November 2015

EVALUATION

To some people the year seems to be over accelerating.

Some people are left wondering and asking "when did we start the new year"

Alas! we are in the last month of the year 2015. 30 days to go.

How have you fared so far in the year?

Don't worry , you are permitted to be the judge in your own matter in this scenario.

But to help your evaluation, there are salient question you must ask and answer by yourself sincerely.

HOW HAVE I USED THE LAST 334 DAYS?
 
What new things have I learned?

What have I failed to do well?

What new lessons of life have I discovered?

How many of my new year resolutions have I implemented?

who are the new friends I have made?

How has my life influenced people around me?

Answering all these question will help you to plan adequately for the remaining days in the year.

Endeavor to make every moment count, Invest quality time in reading, be a good listener and BE all you are designed to be in December.

Lets go a step higher. YES WE CAN.
copy right © 2015 AGBOOLA BIYI
ALL RIGHT RESERVED










No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

SOME OF US

The other day after a powerful delivery at a seminar somewhere around town, one of the guest speakers who happened to be pretty old...