Sunday 22 November 2015

DEFINING MOMENTS



In recent months, I have made new friends. And I must confess they are amazing beings. So I would say on the average destiny brought us together.

Last night I was into a brief and concise discussion with one of my new friends and then suddenly and unexpectedly a question popped up while sharing with him my experiences in the past.

It was at that point we were sharing stories of people who have touched our life's in unique and unforgettable ways.

Then my friend asked ;

" WHY DO YOU THINK WE ARE CROSSING PATH AT THIS MOMENT AND STAGE OF OUR LIFE?".

What a question I sighed! 

Then at that moment I eloped with joy that yes I have found yet another great friend.

We found our way to answering that moment defining question last night and our friendship moved to another level, and a well defined one I must confess.

Now most times when you make friends, have you ever reasoned why you guys are meeting at that instance?
For what could it have been?

Listen, everybody you will meet in life will have a purpose to fulfill in your life either good or bad. If you fail to find out the purpose the consequences will only come as a surprise.

So my words to you this week is that, don't just mingle, don't just make friends. Find reasons to want to make friends.

AND WHEN YOU FINALLY MAKE NEWS FRIENDS, MAKE SURE YOU BIRTH THOSE DEFINNING MOMENTS OF ASKING "WHY NOW" ?

Those moments might be the necessary push you need to get to the next stage of your life, so you must take conscious effort to deliberately birth them.

ALWAYS ASK WHY??

Lets go a step higher. YES WE CAN.
copy right © 2015 AGBOOLA BIYI
ALL RIGHT RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

SOME OF US

The other day after a powerful delivery at a seminar somewhere around town, one of the guest speakers who happened to be pretty old...