Sunday 18 December 2016

HOW IT ALL STARTED


Joe is a young man in his mid twenties, he his fair in complexion with am average height that suit his age moderately. His ever
dazzling white teeth avails him the privilege to smile or laugh easily anywhere and at any time.

We met at a formal meeting where we softly exchanged heart warming plesantries. After a while we got talking and shared our experiences over the years with each other. I was able to tell Joe about my blog, being a very inquisitive person, Joe requested that I answer one of his questions with a blog post.

Here was Joe's question " Biyi, how did this your blogging thing started? "



Well, way back before 2013, I write short pieces that were proven to be fantastic because of its impact on readers. Its basically motivational. I used my facebook handle then, but there arose a need to reach out to a larger audience and I was privileged to start submitting my articles to different bloggers who are willing to blog them. Some of my articles got featured @  www.oguntadepaulshola.wordpress.com and www.writersvibe.com
Later in 2014, the feedback was fantastic so I decided to have a blog for myself. I had no idea what it was like to create a blog not to talk of managing one. But then I met someone who is good at that in person of Taslim Okunola. I told him I needed a blog and he volunteered to help me out. He actually created this blog. I would send my article to him to help upload it since I had no idea what it was like doing such.

That continued for some months, untill I started studying and doing tutorials on how to blog and manage a blog. After a while, I had learned something's so I took the bold step of handling my Blog by myself. But then, I had no personal computer so I had to make do with my Techno phone.

So I started blogging 11/03/2015 with my Techno phone.
With consistent practice and unwavering concentration cum determination to succeed I became good at blogging. There are times the network would be so annoying, but through it all the blog is up and doing great. So far I have published 72 articles and within this period the blog has over 10,000 visitors.



It all started with a Techno Android phone, and today I use my pc to blog.

 Basically , my passion for sharing some of my thought in writings is what fueled the opening of the blog and so far alot of people have been blessed through posts on the blog.



 


It is note worthy that this blog has inspired many other blogs that are doing very well too, thanks to those who were inspired and were bold to take actions.

11/03/2016 makes it a year of blogging and in less than two years through the help of friends,family and strangers the blog majorly dedicated to sharing Motivational and Inspirational articles have over 10k visitors. This gladdens my heart and its a pointer that anything you want to do, just go ahead and do it, never mind to start small. With time it will be big.

I appreciate all readers, you all have made it possible. God bless you all.

I say lets go a step higher! YES WE CAN!

I am Agboola Biyi Micheal a BLESSING to my GENERATION, and an ASSET to NIGERIA.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats man! Talk of consistency, Biyi is such a consistent guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwww. Am humbled Simi. Thank you for the good will

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the milestone Biyi. I've been there and I understand how challenging it can be to be consistent blogging. Your latter will definitely be greater. Explore and Keep impacting.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

SOME OF US

The other day after a powerful delivery at a seminar somewhere around town, one of the guest speakers who happened to be pretty old...