Monday 20 February 2017

SHE HAD IT ALL



I had always wanted her, she is adorable, gorgeous and her simplicity is mind blowing. 
 
The first time I set my eye on Asake, Emotions ran through my veins, nerves and neurons uncontrollably.

My hormones began popping extraordinarily.

source: Google.com
This is not usual I thought. Asake would come early for church meetings, well dressed in her neatly ironed clothes with her camisole around her neck. It was as though she was an angel
sent to minister to me. My heart will sometimes wander away from the sermon the pastor is teaching, lost in my thoughts of how Asake and I would go see a movie at the cinema.

Asake is tall, beautiful, brained, with nice figures that can make a man crush from inside out and God loving. From a distance, that is the Asake I knew.

So I got closer, soon I was in love, I believed Asake had it all. Not long into our friendship, I observed ridiculous flaws in Asake, it was beyond my reasoning. I couldnt have imagined those flaws.

Asake was in love with me too, but she observed some absolutely ridiculous flaws in me too. She didn't believe I had those flaws in me.

And well, I couldn't believe Asake does too.

I thought she had it all, she thought I had it all too.

But then, I sat down and thought about it, if Asake had it all, why would she ever need me?

If I had it all, why would I ever think of loving Asake and wanting her in my life?

And then I realized that nobody has it all.
Moreover if everybody had it all, we wouldn't need each other.

Dear Asake, pardon me for assuming you had it all, I have realized we need to complement each other to have it all.
Source: Google.com

I will complement your weakness, just make sure you are willing and able to compliment mine too, and we can both have it all.

Two good heads they say are better than One.

I am Agboola Biyi Micheal a BLESSING to my GENERATION, and an ASSET to NIGERIA .


1 comment:

Featured post

SOME OF US

The other day after a powerful delivery at a seminar somewhere around town, one of the guest speakers who happened to be pretty old...