Tuesday 21 July 2015

I AM A CARPENTERS SON

    Most times, when we read of people who in times past have made it real big around the globe ,it looks so abstract and unrealistic to us. The more reason i love to read of stories I can relate with and pass the knowledge across to people around me.

Today i will be sharing a bit of my story and the moral is capable of transforming a life out there.

I was born during the times that things were indeed going well and blooming. Child wood was fun till things began to turn around.  But a singular choice made by a Carpenter and a fruit hawker has successfully raised hopes for my generation.
I had to attend a public senior secondary school when my parents could no longer afford to pay the bills anymore. And it really sucks when you are always sent home as a debtor (lol).
I felt bad about leaving a private school where i was a champion to one public school. But the public school I attended was  a science school and highly rated in town.
So i kept my heads high , filled with confidence and hope ready for the next phase of my life.
My Dad is a carpenter and since he lost his big workshop in a crisis sometimes ago, things have not really been going smoothly in terms of finances for us . My Mum is a petty trader , and she sells fruit which she has to hawk over some kilometers most times to argument the families income.
But my parents are an epitome of BEINGS with a Definite desire.
They are determined to do all they can to give us platform to be all we are designed to be.
Things are not always fantastic , sometimes i have to drink my garri with hope raised and confidence high because all i can see are better days ahead. I have refused to be deterred by the circumstances around my growing up.
I have inherited by choice many definite desires from my parents.

I have a define desires to be a voice to be reckon with in my generation, to be a blessing to everyone who will ever cross my path , to birth revolutionary ideas in Education, leadership and business.

I am on my way to being all I am designed to BE!

Challenges are temporal , you must approach them as such.

If the definite desire of my parents has given me the platforms of being all i am designed to be, coupled with the fact that i choose to utilize them and BE, then you must begin to utilize your opportunities to turn your story around for the best.

Nothing is big enough to hinder you from being all you are designed to be, all you need is a DEFINITE DESIRE TO BE!

I am still on my way , i will get there. YOU MUST BE TOO.

I LOVE YOU.

AGBOOLA BIYI MICHEAL

Facebook ::::::: agbooola biyi
twitter       :::::::: agboolabiyi
bbm          :::::::: 5330f104

lets go a step higher..YES WE CAN

1 comment:

Featured post

SOME OF US

The other day after a powerful delivery at a seminar somewhere around town, one of the guest speakers who happened to be pretty old...