Thursday 23 November 2017

MY DIARY EPISODE II (IDEA BAG)

For some days now, I have been contemplating sharing this piece, but today is the day the Lord has made. While taking my bath this morning, I dug deep into my intellectual archives and stumbled on this experience I had sometimes ago. 


By the way, one of those critical moments of my life I don't joke with is when am
bathing. I get lots of awesome inspiration this time.


Sometimes ago, I had an idea of a project I felt I should do. I then proceeded to share the idea with an acquittance of mine who is equally doing awesome things and making a significant contribution to continued human existence. I shared it with him to get feedbacks and his comment about the idea.

During that time, I was financially incapacitated such that I could not afford to execute the project. Some couple of weeks later, my acquittance came up with the same idea I shared with him publicly. 

I was dazzled and thanked my stars I only gave him the tip of the Ice-berg of the idea. 

That scenario most times baffles me and thus it calls for caution.

Dear Mr/Mrs Idea Bag be weary of sharing your noble wealth generating ideas with some so called mentors, friends and acquittance's that look nice and act nice most times because in the real sense, they aren't nice at all.

Sometimes, Its  just very good to keep those ideas to your self and find means of executing them as soon as possible. 

I am Agboola Biyi Micheal a BLESSING to my GENERATION, and an ASSET to NATIONS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

SOME OF US

The other day after a powerful delivery at a seminar somewhere around town, one of the guest speakers who happened to be pretty old...