Wednesday 22 November 2017

MY DIARY EPISODE 1 (JOB HUNT)

This week, I met a senior colleague of mine. We interacted about how life after school has been for him, since I am just a beginner in that field with 2nd level experiences.

He said and I quote 'I have submitted my CV in over 200 places and sincerely, I have attended interviews and I am tired of it' .
Whew!!!!!!!!
I was shocked, I said to him, this is amazing!

If you follow my posts, sometimes ago I wrote about my FIRST APPLICATION LETTER (you should read that post if you have never read it, you can read again here https://goo.gl/J9AEYm to synchronize the thought flow in this post).
My friend is obviously enterprising to have found out 200 places he could drop his CV and made sure he dropped them and attended interviews.
I frankly told my friend he needed to conserve and appropriately utilize his zeal and passion for submitting cv's to either learning a skill or voluntarily joining a venture that can pay him as little as a thousand naira per day.

Some folks will say a thousand naira per day for a graduate?

That's the gist, no special skills, no exceptional value system and you want to start from the top. Most graduate have a silly thought and shallow thinking pattern.
Dear friend, instead of submitting CV"s up and down, you better maximize the awesomeness within your reach. Receive sense and grow up asap before you are all grown up.

I have said it times and times over again, except I am directed by any of my personal superior contacts to submit my CV for any Job that I will get, I am not one to hunt on the street for Jobs that don't exist!

See it as pride, your faculties are faulty, I am so full of awesomeness. And before you try to photocopy my decision, just understand I just launched my personal business and it's thriving, all glory to God.

By the way, full operations have commenced at ARÊTE Pop🌽,for your birthdays, get together, weddings etc we can supply yummy, creamy popcorn to add excellence to your event.

We place a great premium on superior customer service at ARÈTE Pop 🌽.
Let's pop the excellence together..

I am the Microbiology graduate with exceptional administrative skills(with professional experience), great oratory prowess, writer and blogger, social media and Tech enthusiast, and the one who adds awesome value to the popular farm produce called Maize in my company. 
You need me for any awesome project hit my in-box.

I am Agboola Biyi Micheal a BLESSING to my GENERATION, and an ASSET to NATIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

SOME OF US

The other day after a powerful delivery at a seminar somewhere around town, one of the guest speakers who happened to be pretty old...