Monday 17 October 2016

ME- US-YOU




Alone I can 'Say' but
together we can 'talk’.

Alone I can 'Enjoy' but
together we
can 'Celebrate'.

Alone I can 'Smile' but
together we can 'Laugh'.

‘Alone I can’ think’ but
together we can ‘reason

Alone I can ‘fight’ but
together we can ‘battle

That's the BEAUTY of
Human Relations cum the power that lies in ‘US, WE’.

We are nothing without each other, together we can do great things, conquer more grounds, make amazing discoveries and make life better for all.

Collaboration is key. Sometimes we truly need to stand alone, but nothing feels perfect like standing together.

WRITTEN BY: ANONYMOUS,MODIFIED BY: Agboola B.M.

I am Agboola Biyi Micheal a BLESSING to my GENERATION, and an ASSET to NIGERIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

SOME OF US

The other day after a powerful delivery at a seminar somewhere around town, one of the guest speakers who happened to be pretty old...