Sunday 7 February 2016

WHO I AM



A wood might stay ten years in water
That does not make it a crocodile
I might stay in this world for decades
But does this flesh define my being?

I've discovered I am not flesh and blood
Reigning in dominion

I am a spirit being
Enjoying all Christ died for.

I don't struggle for crumbs or grains
I live and have my being in grace
I don't strive for greatness
I'm Gods light shining in darkness.

I'm not a warrior trying to fight
I'm his son enjoying the heights
I'm not a celebrated conqueror
I'm more than a conqueror.

I'm not a pauper hustling for money
I'm an heir calling forth my wealth
I don't and can’t beg for bread
Because I am in the realms of more .

I'm much more than my lips can tell
I'm more than my brain can bear
I long to know more of me in him
Appreciating Christ for all he has done, doing and will do.

WRITTEN BY: OKUNLOLA BARNABAS AYOMIDE
profoba40@gmail.com


Let’s go a step higher. YES WE CAN.
Copy right © 2015 AGBOOLA BIYI
ALL RIGHT RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

SOME OF US

The other day after a powerful delivery at a seminar somewhere around town, one of the guest speakers who happened to be pretty old...