Sunday 28 June 2015

I GIVE UP

I GIVE UP

I had dreamt , i had visions , i discovered
purpose after rigorous days of searching.
I have imagined myself doing great things.
Greatness was within my reach always and it
was almost not impossible not to be great.
I had to skip classes, stab practicals just to
ensure i am following my heart to the letter.
Just at some point , i had to ask myself again if
i am really doing the right thing and i re-
evaluated myself to ensure i am Sane.

Friends and close ally giving up on me,
Family members giving up on me,

All the odds seems to be against me.
And after much thought and agony, i assumed
everybody had giving up on me , so i decided to
GIVE up on myself.

When i had chosen of myself to give up,
someone somewhere then called me up, gladly
and enthusiastically inform me that he his never
frustrated with me.

He said he never gives up on me.
GOD never give up on me.
Perhaps you have read this piece and the details
therein seems to be a perfect script of your life.

My dear reader GOD is forever faithful and if God
does not give up on you, WHO ARE YOU TO GIVE
UP ON YOURSELF AND OTHERS???

Stay believing some more and just in a little
while, all will be well.

I NEVER REALLY GAVE UP. If i had in times past,
God has given me the courage to pick myself up
and keep soaring higher everyday.

GIVING UP NEVER HAPPENED.
I love you!.

Lets go a step higher
YES WE CAN

Agboola Biyi Micheal
Y.G.C
facebook:-biyistical
twitter:-@biyistical
bbm :-5330f104
HAVE A BLESSED WEEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

SOME OF US

The other day after a powerful delivery at a seminar somewhere around town, one of the guest speakers who happened to be pretty old...